Design Technology Teacher - Secondary Education
Amsterdam Liberal Arts & Sciences Academy (ALASCA) is in search of a Design Technology teacher with a pioneering spirit. We offer a flexible job within the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) as a teacher and Course builder.
You will coach students to follow the design cycle and make products that can involve 3D printing, laser cutter, woodworking, IT and more. As well as teaching within the classroom and technology workshop, you will be using the environment and community as a place of learning. In addition, Design Technology transcends Sciences and connects to Arts.
In Design Technology Standard Level the six core topics of the curriculum are:
What we offer
- A flexible and diverse educational environment
- Out of the box approach towards education and teaching with a lot of freedom
- Payment max. € 5,329,- (scale LC, according to the CAO/VO)
- A position of minimum 0.2 towards 0.5/0.6 fte
- Possibilities to further enhance your knowledge through courses
- A Dp1 and DP2 classes of 18 to 27 students (vwo 5-6)
- Teaching Design Technology at Standard Level in English
- Broad interest in Design Technology and affinity with art
- That sees possibilities and is daring to make choices for students to give them the proper guidance towards their diploma
Check our website: https://alasca.espritscholen.nl/home.